<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Strove to find a way to punch people in the face by using the Internet.

1/20/2004

STUFF
Okay, so I'm going to be really busy with some mundane crap the next few weeks and will be taking a semi-hiatus from the Diary of Indignities. In its place I will post an embarrassing, humorous picture of me or one of my friends every few days or so. Enjoy.


Hell, I am that kid from Diff'rent Strokes! Shit! That sucks. Fuck! And why did my parents dress me like motherfucking Austin Powers? Why did they hate me so? Fucking shit.



Me on the left, sis on the right. I am eight years old, and reading an issue of High Times. 420, bro! Bob Marley! Dude!



Jon eatin' crawdads. He love them crawdads! Mmmm-mm! Ummmm!



Scott loves that rock 'n' roll music. Look at him go.


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?