<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Strove to find a way to punch people in the face by using the Internet.

11/08/2004

DIARY OF INDIGNITIES
This Is What It's Like Being Me
"Hey Pat, do you remember what happened when we made out that time?"
"Uhhh... Kinda."
"I had a big crush on you, and I was too young to drink, but I was nervous that we were hanging out so I drank a lot, and we were kissing in the front yard..."
"Oh yeah, yeah..."
"And right in the middle of us making out I had to stop."
"Uh oh."
"We were kissing, and I said, 'Stop, stop.' And I got sick, and I turned my head and threw up."
"Oh god... I totally remember that now."
"I was so embarassed. And then the next day I go into your record shop, and all your friends are there, and they see me walk in and they start laughing."
"Oh... Shit. I'm sorry."
"And I felt terrible, and they're laughing at me, and you just shrugged and said, 'This is what I do. I kiss girls, and they get sick and throw up.'"

Labels:



This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?