<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Strove to find a way to punch people in the face by using the Internet.

4/12/2006

FLAME SHOOTS OUT OF MY PENIS, AND ONTO JETHRO TULL
That headline doesn't really have anything to do with anything. Just a little glimpse into my fantasy world.

Anyway, I resigned from the SuicideGirls newswire today. That didn't take too long, did it? Here are my last pieces there:

Black Metal Photos by Peter Beste Are Scary and Cool

Punk Rock Goes Oral

Feminist Author Says Piercings and Tattoos Are Mutilation, Blames Gay Self-Hatred

The site owners seem very cool and easy to work with, so I might do some interviews or features for them in the future. In the meantime, though, I have to say... Writing that crap was actually kind of fun. I've been wanting to make some changes to this site, so I think I'm going to start doing some of that sort of thing here, to augment my half-assed efforts on the Diary of Indignities.

I've got a few other things in the works, too. An ongoing collaboration with a longtime friend and talented artist, some drastic site redesign, possibly some good news about the Diary of Indignities... We'll see. Most likely it'll all blow up in my face, of course, so stay tuned and hopefully it'll either be exciting or disastrous enough to justify your attention.

Oh, and if all this means I am offically a blogger, then so be it. I can't fight it any more; I give up. And fuck you.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?