<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Strove to find a way to punch people in the face by using the Internet.

10/06/2006

DIARY OF WHAT THE FUCK, IS THAT AN EXTRA NIPPLE?
Seriously, What the Fuck. Is that an Extra Nipple?
I'm sort of loaded right now. (Full disclosure.) And I've got wrasslin' queued up on the fake TIVO. And I'm eating this Cuban sandwich, and it is so, so good. Oh my god. I'm actually feeling pretty good right now. The only thing that could be better is if I had another one of these sandwiches. I got it from this place called Flaco's.

ATT00009
It wasn't all succulent Flaco's and awesome TV wrasslin' tonight, though. For exaMPLE, I got this big zit on my chest, and it's a really deep one. Like a third nipple. And deep! I tried to pop it before I went out, but the pain was too much. I almost passed out. This is a picture of Becca trying to pop it, outside at the bar. God damn, that shit hurt.

ATT00006
Becca's pretty. I hate her.

ATT00003
Seriously, someone took a picture of it and was showing it to everybody and they all assumed it was a proper nipple instead of a gnarly deep pimple. When Becca was through torturing me, squeezing and milking and molesting it but to no avail, we took another picture, because it was especially swollen and this seemed worth documenting, and we made sure to get one of my real nipples in there for comparison. Shit, I could totally eat another one of these Cuban sandwiches. I... I... I'm sleepy. My chest hurts.

Labels:



This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?